The Intersection of Generative AI and Cybersecurity | CyVent & DSS Event
Watch, learn, and gain valuable insights into the future of AI and cybersecurity!
Dive deep into the intricate world of artificial intelligence and its role in today's cybersecurity landscape. Presented by CyVent and DSS, this enlightening discussion sheds light on the VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity) world, contrasting human decision-making with the capabilities of narrow AI.
From the pattern recognition prowess of AI to the unparalleled complexity of the human brain, the talk bridges the gap between technological advancements and innate human cognition.
Highlighting AI's strengths and weaknesses, it underscores the importance of understanding both for an effective cybersecurity approach.
Starting with Yuda Saydun (Founder and President of CyVent)
- The Problem of AI Alignment David Tepper, Principal Architect for Gen AI, Microsoft
- The Gen A.I. Shift: 5 Important Asset Protection Strategies Jack Bradham, Sr Architect, Gen AI Analytics and Cloud, AWS
- The Fastest and Safest Path to Enterprise Generative AI Arijit Sengupta, Founder and CEO, Aible
- AI and Cyber: Policy Implications for National Security Mark Rosenberg, Professor and former President, FIU
- Frontlines of Defense: Tackling Adversarial GenAI Attacks Regine Bonneau, CEO, RB Advisory, and Adonis Sardinas, SE, Fortinet
- AI: Resolving Classical Problems in Cyber Risk Management Padraic O'Reilly, CPO & Co-Founder, and Alison Furneaux, CMO, CyberSaint
- Opportunities unleashed: Early progress in fending off Gen AI attacks - Jeff Wilson, VP, Glasshouse Systems and Jeff Gardiner Executive Cybersecurity Consultant
- Beyond GenAI: Navigating Evolving threats Charles Irizarry, CEO, Brim & Co
- Brains and Bots - Preparing for the Future of Intelligence Michael Mannino, Director, MDC A.I. Center
Panel Discussions: Thought-provoking conversations with leading minds discussing the challenges, breakthroughs, and innovations in the AI-cybersecurity looking into the future: Yuda Saydun (CyVent); Adam Fletcher, (CISO, Blackstone); Fatima Alam (UKG); Charles Irizarry (Brim): Michael Mannino (MDC); Jorge Ortega (Cyber Range).